On Tuesday, April 21st several UTC Steering Committee members gathered virtually to discuss how health centers and HCCNs are supporting their COVID-19 efforts with data analytics. The meeting was an open-ended discussion in which participants shared their best practices and findings using and tracking data relative to how their operations have shifted in response to COVID-19, including the dramatic increase in telehealth and significant revenue concerns.
- UTC Steering Committee Meeting: COVID-19 Analytics
- UTC 2020 Test Kickoff is a Success!
- UTC Communications: The Steering Committee is Making Progress!
- NextGen Presents: Integrating UDS Changes into the Product Life Cycle
- UTC Steering Committee Members and Senior Leaders from the Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care Meet