The UTC Steering Committee held another meeting on December 6th, hosting a guest speaker—Jackie Wilkerson from NextGen Healthcare. Jackie has been a clinical systems consultant since 2010 and this year will be her 7th UDS reporting season. Jackie described how NextGen integrates UDS changes into their product by walking us through their phases of their Software/Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). With her explanations and examples Jackie gave the Steering Committee insight into health IT vendors’ process, timing, steps, and overall impact. The key takeaway from Jackie is that, “coding is just one very small part of the development life cycle, there is so much that goes into releasing this successfully and accurately.” Thank you for taking the time to speak with us Jackie, we appreciate all that you and the Health IT Vendors do.
- UTC Steering Committee Meeting: COVID-19 Analytics
- UTC 2020 Test Kickoff is a Success!
- UTC Communications: The Steering Committee is Making Progress!
- NextGen Presents: Integrating UDS Changes into the Product Life Cycle
- UTC Steering Committee Members and Senior Leaders from the Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care Meet