Members of the UTC Steering Committee and senior leaders from the Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care met in person at the Steering Committee meeting which took place at the NACHC PCA & HCCN Conference in San Diego on November 20th. They discussed the results from the first UTC test – the eCQM Alignment Test, the UTC process thus far, and the UTC 2020 test participant identification timeline. It was a productive conversation that could have continued long past the allotted hour. We are looking forward to the next Steering Committee meeting!
- UTC Communications: The Steering Committee is Making Progress!
- NextGen Presents: Integrating UDS Changes into the Product Life Cycle
- UTC Steering Committee Members and Senior Leaders from the Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care Meet
- UTC Steering Committee Moves Forward
- Health IT Vendors—we want to hear from you!