The UTC Steering Committee had another productive meeting on Tuesday, October 29. The Steering Committee reviewed the latest draft of the UTC eCQM Alignment test results as well as the criteria and methodology that will be used to select the organizations to participate in the upcoming Routine Visits, Countable Visits and Table 6A tests. The UTC continues to move forward!
- UTC Steering Committee Meeting: COVID-19 Analytics
- UTC 2020 Test Kickoff is a Success!
- UTC Communications: The Steering Committee is Making Progress!
- NextGen Presents: Integrating UDS Changes into the Product Life Cycle
- UTC Steering Committee Members and Senior Leaders from the Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care Meet