Steering Committee members and their cohorts met by phone on August 2 to gain a shared understanding of the planned UTC tests that have been developed over the summer for Routine Visits and Countable Visits. Jim Pfeffer (MITRE) reiterated how these tests support the goals of the HRSA Modernization, and how all the test criteria are designed to eliminate burden by utilizing electronic standards. The upcoming August 17th UTC meeting in Chicago will provide an opportunity for the Steering Committee to discuss questions and concerns about participation in the tests, to ensure the tests are as efficient as possible, and to go over the proposed test approaches in greater detail for feedback and iteration.
- UTC Steering Committee Meeting: COVID-19 Analytics
- UTC 2020 Test Kickoff is a Success!
- UTC Communications: The Steering Committee is Making Progress!
- NextGen Presents: Integrating UDS Changes into the Product Life Cycle
- UTC Steering Committee Members and Senior Leaders from the Office of Quality Improvement, Bureau of Primary Health Care Meet